Product pricing and inventory is subject to change. Please give us a call with questions.
DURVET CONTROLLED IODINE SPRAY
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A topical antiseptic for use on horses, cattle, swine, and sheep prior to surgical procedures such as castration.
- Apply durvet controlled iodine wound spray freely to the infected area.
- When spraying, hold container approximately 4 to 6 inches from the area that is being treated.
- Pull the trigger and spray area once lightly.
- May repeat daily until healed.